Table of Contents
Updated prices for a guided Laos motorbike tour
*Full package, no hidden cost surprises
|One person||229 USD/day/person|
|Two people||209 USD/day/person|
|Three people||189 USD/day/person|
|From four people||179 USD/day/person|
The tour includes
- Well-experienced tour guides who can speak English fluently and understand customers’ needs.
- Professional mechanics for emergency cases.
- A photographer & video recorder for a group of more than 5
- Recent & Well-Maintained Japanese Bikes
- Safe & Exceptional Routes
- Good Accommodation: Eat and sleep in the best locations. Standard hotel or homestay based on double, twins or triple shared room.
- All meals on tour: Enjoy local Vietnamese food and drink in every region you visit.
- Boat trips on Lakes or Rivers
- All entrance tickets/ Permits to remote areas
- Helmets/Gloves and Bright reflecting Jackets
- Hotel pick up
- Dirt on your SHOES and FACE or more
- Videos of the tour (send 1 week after the tour)
The tour excludes:
- Riding Long Pants (we recommend a pair of jeans)
- Personal insurance (this at your own risk)
- Coverage for any damages to gear or the motorcycle
- Air ticket
- Visa fee (approximately 25 USD/person, depending on nationality)
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expense and other expenses not described in the itinerary
- Single Supplement for Single Occupancy
- We provide vehicle support and driver with an extra price of 150 USD/day/ truck upon your REQUEST!
- A single stay will cost 20 USD extra/ day
- If tours do not depart/ end in Hanoi then surcharge for bike shipping to/ back to Hanoi is 120 USD/ bike.
- VAT Excluded from the price, if you want VAT included, 10% of the total price will be added.
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30% deposit. Full payment will be made by cash or credit on the first day of the tour.
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges (surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- If you cancel the tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- A deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for use in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We promise to deliver the best balance for every single DOLLAR”