Hanoi Easy Riders – Blowing mind by the contrast of Hanoi
- Opera House
- Railway track
- Ho Chi Minh mausoleium
- Long Bien historic bridge
- Egg Coffee and Lunch
Start the tour in the morning will have lunch before you back. Or Have lunch first to the tour start from 12pm
- Well-experienced tour guides who can speak English fluently and understand customers’ needs.
- Recent & Well-Maintained Japanese Bikes
- Safe & Exceptional Routes
- All entrance tickets/ Permits to remote areas
- Hotel pick up
- Riding Long Pants (we recommend a pair of jeans)
- Personal insurance (this at your own risk)
- Coverage for any damages to gear or the motorcycle
- Air ticket
- Visa fee (approximately 25 USD/person, depending on nationality)
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expense, and other expenses not described in the itinerary
- Single Supplement for Single Occupancy
- To secure your bookings we require a minimum of 30% deposit. Full payment will be made by cash or credit on the first day of the tour.
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges (surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- If you cancel the tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- A deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for use in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We promise to deliver the best balance for every single DOLLAR”