Vietnam motorbike tours prices for a guided tour from Hanoi to Nha Trang on the Ho Chi Minh Trail
*Full package, no hidden cost surprises
*Hardcode, many off-road challenges to experience!
|One person||209 USD/day/person||229 USD/day/person||249 USD/day/person|
|Two people||189 USD/day/person||209 USD/day/person||229 USD/day/person|
|Three people||169 USD/day/person||189 USD/day/person||209 USD/day/person|
|From four people||159 USD/day/person||179 USD/day/person||199 USD/day/person|
|One person||219 USD/day/person||239 USD/day/person||259 USD/day/person|
|Two people||199 USD/day/person||219 USD/day/person||239 USD/day/person|
|Three people||179 USD/day/person||199 USD/day/person||219 USD/day/person|
|From four people||169 USD/day/person||189 USD/day/person||209 USD/day/person|
The tour includes
- Well-experienced tour guides who can speak English fluently and understand customers’ needs.
- Professional mechanics for emergency cases.
- A photographer & video recorder for a group of more than 5
- Recent & Well-Maintained Japanese Bikes
- Safe & Exceptional Routes
- Good Accommodation: Eat and sleep in the best locations. Standard hotel or homestay based on double, twins or triple shared room.
- All meals on tour: Enjoy local Vietnamese food and drink in every region you visit.
- Boat trips on Lakes or Rivers
- All entrance tickets/ Permits to remote areas
- Helmets/Gloves and Bright reflecting Jackets
- Hotel pick up
- Dirt on your SHOES and FACE or more
- Videos of the tour (send 1 week after the tour)
The tour excludes:
- Riding Long Pants (we recommend a pair of jeans)
- Personal insurance (this at your own risk)
- Coverage for any damages to gear or the motorcycle
- Air ticket
- Visa fee (approximately 25 USD/person, depending on nationality)
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expense and other expenses not described in the itinerary
- Single Supplement for Single Occupancy
- We provide vehicle support and driver with an extra price of 150 USD/day/ truck upon your REQUEST!
- A single stay will cost 20 USD extra/ day
- If tours do not depart/ end in Hanoi then surcharge for bike shipping to/ back to Hanoi is 120 USD/ bike.
- VAT Excluded from the price, if you want VAT included, 10% of the total price will be added.
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30% deposit. Full payment will be made by cash or credit on the first day of the tour.
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges (surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- If you cancel the tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- A deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for use in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We promise to deliver the best balance for every single DOLLAR”
The 5th day of our tour starts with a ride to Khe Sanh, where one of the bloodiest battles of the Vietnam War took place. Today, we will see the real Ho Chi Minh Trail, which stands out with the magnificent natural scenery on both sides. Ride through the foothills that have been heavily damaged by Agent Orange, and you can somehow feel the heroic history of the Vietnamese nation.
Keep heading to Vinh Moc Tunnel, Hien Luong Bridge, and Truong Son Cemetery to reach Khe Sanh in the late afternoon. Along the way, you can make some stops to relax and take a look at the historic sites of the war. Dinner and overnight at the local hotel in Khe Sanh.