Table of Contents
- Well-experienced English Speaking Tour Guides
- Recent & Well-Maintained Bikes – Gasoline
- Safe & Exceptional Routes – Say no to High Way
- Good Accommodation: 3-star hotels or homestays based on twins or triple rooms.
- All meals on tour: Enjoy local food and drink in every region you visit.
- Boat trips on Lakes or Rivers – Ferry
- All entrance tickets/ Permits to remote areas
- ¾ Helmet – Elbows and Knees Guard
- Personal insurance – Travel insurance (this is at your own risk)
- Motorbike insurance to Cover any damages to the gear or the motorcycle
- Air ticket
- Visa fee (approximately 25 USD/person, depending on nationality)
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses, and other expenses not described in the itinerary
- Single Supplement for Single Occupancy
- The Hotel at night before riding.
- For a group of from
- 5 riders, The professional Mechanic comes for free
- 12 riders, a Pickup Truck is free for escorting ( Under 12 riders, it will be $ 150 / 1 day )
- A single stay will cost 20 USD extra/per day.
- Cameraman costs $ 150 / 1 day.
- If tours do not depart/ end at the departure spot, the surcharge for bike shipping to/ back to the departure spot is 120 USD/ bike.
- VAT Excluded from the price, VAT 10% will be added to the total price upon your REQUEST.
- Deposits and Payment Policy
- We require a deposit of 30% of the total upon confirmation of booking the tour. The remaining balance will be paid 45 days before departure. Your booking may be considered canceled if the full balance is not received by Vietnam Motorbike Tours Club by that time.
- You can choose the payment method by money transfer or credit card payment with all bank transfer charges/ fees to be paid by you.
- After receiving your payment, we will issue you the final confirmation of the detailed itinerary and services via e-mail.
- Cancellation and Refunds
- Vietnam Motorbike Tours Club takes no responsibility for any flight delays or scheduled changes at any stage throughout the trip.
- We have the discretion to change the itinerary or delay the tour due to weather, local conditions, politics, or various other reasons with our notification in advance.
- During the tour, should you be found to break any of the rules without the prior exception from the tour leader, we have the discretion to cancel the tour with no refunds applied.
- During the tour, should your bike have minor technical problems, our guide/mechanic will attempt to fix it as quickly as possible. In the event that the bike can not be fixed within the day, we will endeavor to substitute a bike of a similar type to ensure your trip is not interrupted.
- Should you have to cancel the tour due to special reasons, you may transfer your booking to another person. However, you will be liable for your nominee paying their monies in full.
Read full information at Booking Terms and Conditions