Saigon Easy Riders Tour Includes:
- High-Quality Helmet
- Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
- Motorbike, Fuel, Driver
- Friendly, English Speaking Tour Guide
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
Saigon Easy Riders Tour excludes:
- Riding Long Pants (we recommend a pair of jeans)
- Personal insurance (this at your own risk)
- Coverage for any damages to gear or the motorcycle
- Air ticket
- Visa fee (approximately 25 USD/person, depending on nationality)
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expense, and other expenses not described in the itinerary
- Single Supplement for Single Occupancy
- We provide vehicle support and driver with an extra price of 150 USD/day/ truck upon your REQUEST!
- A single stay will cost 20 USD extra/ day
- If tours do not depart/ end in Hanoi then the surcharge for bike shipping to/ back to Hanoi is 120 USD/ bike.
- VAT Excluded from the price, if you want VAT included, 10% of the total price will be added.
- To secure your bookings we require a minimum of 30% deposit. Full payment will be made by cash or credit on the first day of the tour.
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges (surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- If you cancel the tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- A deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for use in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We promise to deliver the best balance for every single DOLLAR”