Table of Contents
Saigon Night Street Food Tour Includes:
- Food Hygiene & Safety Guaranteed
- High-Quality Helmet
- Free Pick Up And Drop Off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts
- 6 Food & 3 Drinks & 1 Dessert
- Motorbike, Fuel, Driver
- Friendly, English Speaking Tour Guide
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
Saigon Easy Riders Tour excludes:
- Riding Long Pants (we recommend a pair of jeans)
- Personal insurance (this at your own risk)
- Coverage for any damages to gear or the motorcycle
- Air ticket
- Visa fee (approximately 25 USD/person, depending on nationality)
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expense, and other expenses not described in the itinerary
- Single Supplement for Single Occupancy
- Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake
- Beef Noodle Soup Or Grilled Pork With Rice Noodle
- Banh Mi (Learn To Make It By Yourself)
- Steamed Rice Roll
- Vietnamese Grilled Scallops
- Steamed Clams With Lemongrass
- Enjoy 1 Local Beer or Optional Drink
- Sugarcane Juice & Jasmine Tea
- Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions
- Menu can be changed for morning time
- If there is any food in our food menu you may eat already and want to change, just let us know when you book, we will customize to meet perfectly your food request
- We provide vehicle support and driver with an extra price of 150 USD/day/ truck upon your REQUEST!
- A single stay will cost 20 USD extra/ day
- If tours do not depart/ end in Hanoi then the surcharge for bike shipping to/ back to Hanoi is 120 USD/ bike.
- VAT Excluded from the price, if you want VAT included, 10% of the total price will be added.
- To secure your bookings we require a minimum of 30% deposit. Full payment will be made by cash or credit on the first day of the tour.
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges (surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- If you cancel the tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- A deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for use in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We promise to deliver the best balance for every single DOLLAR”