Table of Contents
Sapa Easy Riders
- English speaking guide.
- Experience and professional riders – Welling knows Ha Giang Road.
- Meals ( without breakfast on the first day and dinner on day final )
- Protection gears, Helmet.
- All entrance fees and water.
The tour excludes:
- Riding Long Pants (we recommend a pair of jeans)
- Personal insurance (this at your own risk)
- Coverage for any damages to gear or the motorcycle
- Air ticket
- Visa fee (approximately 25 USD/person, depending on nationality)
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expense, and other expenses not described in the itinerary
- Single Supplement for Single Occupancy
- We provide vehicle support and driver with an extra price of 150 USD/day/ truck upon your REQUEST!
- A single stay will cost 20 USD extra/ day
- If tours do not depart/ end in Hanoi then the surcharge for bike shipping to/ back to Hanoi is 120 USD/ bike.
- VAT Excluded from the price, if you want VAT included, 10% of the total price will be added.
Deposits and Payment Policy
- We require a deposit of 30% of the total upon confirmation of booking the tour. The remaining balance will be paid 45 days before departure. Your booking may be considered canceled if Vietnam Motorbike Tours Club does not receive the full balance by that time.
- You can choose the payment method by money transfer or credit card payment with all bank transfer charges/ fees to be paid by you.
- After receiving your payment, we will issue you the final confirmation of the detailed itinerary and services via e-mail.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Vietnam Motorbike Tours Club takes no responsibility for flight delays, schedule changes, or bank charges throughout the trip.
- We can change the itinerary or delay the tour due to weather, local conditions, politics, or other reasons with our notification in advance.
- During the tour, should you be found to break any of the rules without the prior exception from the tour leader, we have the discretion to cancel the tour with no refunds applied.
- Should your bike have minor technical problems during the tour, our guide/mechanic will attempt to fix it as quickly as possible. If the bike can not be fixed within the day, we will endeavor to substitute a bike of a similar type to ensure your trip is not interrupted.
- Should you have to cancel the tour due to special reasons, you may transfer your booking to another person. However, you will be liable for your nominee paying their monies.